Tai Chi Class
"Hi, my name is Andy. Let me guide you step by step, so you can feel at ease and fully enjoy the experience.
My online interactive class has been adapted from an outdoor activity to an accessible indoor practice so everyone can do it - even with the limited space available at home.
- Low impact exercise
- Improve balance and body awareness
- Achieve a calm state of mind.
This class caters for all-levels, we will work with day to day imagery and narrative to help us memorise the Tai chi choreography easily."
Tai Chi is a slow and low impact exercise for you to enjoy at any time. There are a few points we would like you to be aware of before we start practising:
- Make sure you have some space to move around
- Have some water with you to keep you hydrated
- Make sure you are on a flat surface
- Bare feet are recommended if you are at home
- If you wish to wear shoes, make sure they have a non-slip sole.
Tai Chi 37 Moves Practice Video Moves 1 to 10 (Scroll down in this section)