Intro to Tai Chi Class
"Hi, I'm Andy. As a Tai Chi Master, I invite you to experience a calm state of mind with the beautiful, poetic movements of Tai chi. Follow my step-by-step guide so you can feel at ease and fully enjoy the experience.
This online interactive class has been adapted from an outdoor activity to an accessible indoor practice so everyone can do it even with the limited space available in their own home.
- Low impact excise
- Improving balance and body awareness
- Achieve a calm state of mind."
Tai Chi is a slow and low impact exercise for you to enjoy at any time. There are a few points we would like you to be aware of before we start practising:
- Make sure you have some space to move around
- Have some water with you to keep you hydrated
- Make sure you are on a flat surface
- Bare feet are recommended if you are at home
- If you wish to wear shoes, make sure they have a non-slip sole.
Tai Chi 24 Moves Practice Video (Scroll down in this section)