About Connected Beauty
“Hi, I’m Lee. Most of us understand that there’s a connection between looking good and feeling good. It can help us feel more confident and willing to engage with the outside world, while also helping people around us feel better too. Many people strive to achieve rhythm and harmony in life - particularly with regards to emotional balance. We are living in uncertain times and prolonged uncertainty can play havoc with many psychological needs, particularly safety, control and connection.
My classes are about making those small changes every day. I will impart my knowledge and wisdom from years of the makeup industry, while weaving in therapeutic tools to help you capture your best self-inside and out.”
Class handouts of what you need for each of the classes are in the class recourses section.
We'll begin each class with Gua Sha and facial massage, followed by the following topics:
- 21 Dec 2021: Smoky, festive glittery eyes!
- 28 Dec 2021: An Xmas quiz! Let's see what we have learnt about makeup and skincare!
- 4 Jan 2022: Make a homemade face scrub and face massage. Polished, fresh and peachy, brightening makeup for a new year!
- 11 Jan 2022: Face yoga and upgrade your skincare for winter.
- 18 Jan 2022: Gua Sha and my favourite eco and vegan makeup.
- 25 Jan 2022: Face and yoga and acupressure points, followed by everyday makeup and beauty under £10.
- 1 Feb 2022: Ice facial and makeup sell by dates.
- 8 Feb 2022: Spoon Facial and best buys for under £20.
See you there.